There's been a Jet Set Radio-shaped gap in our hearts for years, however Sega doesn't appear too wanting to revisit the rollerbladin', taggin', and cop-dodgin' collection. Fortunately, Group Reptile is stepping in to assist with the reveal of Bomb Rush Cyberfunk, a really particularly impressed sport that retains the dream alive with a soundtrack by JSR's Hideki Naganuma.
Bomb Rush Cyberfunk is at the moment set to hit PC in 2021, and the Steam web page is already reside with extra screens and data. Take a look at a fast teaser:
Extra from the Steam description:
Group Reptile brings you Bomb Rush Cyberfunk, 1 second per second of extremely superior funkstyle. In a world from the thoughts of Dion Koster, the place self-styled crews are outfitted with private boostpacks, new heights of graffiti are reached. Begin your personal cypher and dance, paint, trick, face off with the cops and stake your declare to the extrusions and cavities of a sprawling metropolis in an alternate future set to the musical brainwaves of Hideki Naganuma.
– Within the sport you possibly can select a personality out of your crew and discover the three-dimensional streets freely.
– Every stage is a neighborhood that represents one time of day.
– You possibly can grind, slide, soar, trick and airdash to maneuver round
– The objective is to get your identify up, your identify up on the wall. Each stage has many spots to seek out the place you possibly can paint graffiti.
– You’ll encounter a whole lot of weirdos.
Keep tuned for more information as particulars are revealed.
Joseph Luster is the Video games and Net editor at Otaku USA Journal. You possibly can learn his webcomic, BIG DUMB FIGHTING IDIOTS at subhumanzoids. Observe him on Twitter @Moldilox.