Here are 25 anime images that hit a little too close to home.
Got social anxiety?
Spend too much time on anime/video games?
Made outside plans that you hope get canceled last-minute?
There’s an image for you in here somewhere.
1. There’s only one fun thing about part-time jobs.
Let’s be real.
We’re 99% only there for the money.
And we’re 1% there for the possibly cute co-workers/customers.
2. Surprise me with food and I’m all yours.
I might be a little too easy.
But hunger changes a person.
3. We’ve got a lot of Fortnite’ing to do.
We’ve got a lot of winning to do.
We’re going to be busting out Howl’s Moving Castle game-after-game, so keep up.
4. This has happened to me more times than I care to admit.
Why does it happen though?
I mean technically, I can just roll over on my side to text… but nah.
5. She’s right, though.
My future’s not very bright.
But it’s okay, I’ll keep numbing the pain with anime.
6. This also applies to when friends want you to hang out.
But then again, it applies to almost any/all social activities that require me to leave my home.
I just want to be a hermit.
Why can’t my friends understand?
7. Let me check my schedule… ha ha..
But let’s be real. She right though.
In any case, just refer her to image #6.
8. Gotta get those legendary skins.
Just 10 more loot boxes and I’m good…
I mean it’s more economically logical to purchase in bulk anyways, because I’d actually be saving money in the long run.
*50 loot boxes later* Oh God, what have I done?
9. Can you step like… a few paces back?
Or better yet, just text me.
Don’t call me though.
I screen. I won’t pick up.
10. Oh, wait. Google Maps says I have to go this way…
This also applies when you see someone you don’t want to small talk with or say hi to.
In which case, any other direction would be a better direction to walk in.
11. No… but I can certainly stay up ’til 6.
If it’s any time before noon, it’s still too early to wake up.
But playing Fortnite or Monster Hunter until it’s 10:00AM in the morning?
12. Still a better love story than Twilight.
No, but seriously though, that poor Banasonic.
Never had a chance.
13. Saber coming in with the real questions
This is pretty much me all the time.
Except swap out pancakes for any/all types of junk food.
15. This one pretty much describes my whole life so far.
I have a to-do list and a goals list…
I really do.
But then anime seduces me and I’m done for.
16. Yes… pretended…
I’ll totally show you my true potential one of these days.
One of these years.
17. Oh.. that sounds nice
This is also me when someone says something I can’t really hear, but I just nod along politely.
So this is also me 95% of the time.
18. And that’s when you start questioning all of the answers you’ve filled in.
Maybe one of those answers was B… or A… or D…
I’m just gonna leave it as-is.
19. Trust me, you don’t want to haunt me.
I’m pretty sure that I’ll be the one scaring the ghosts away.
I’m like an inadvertent ghost buster.
20. That, or they act like I don’t exist… ha ha…
I’d prefer it if those people acted like atheists towards me though.
Then I can go back to being a hermit.
Refer back to image #6.
21. This is my everyday struggle.
No joke, this was me a couple of hours ago.
This is me every single day.
22. Me every weekend, and it never gets any easier.
This is me right now.
Monday, go away.
Daylight Savings, you’re really not helping either.
23. Mom: “What are you doing with your life?”
I mean I know I shouldn’t be playing games all day.
My body just sort-of takes over.
24. I’ve got anime, video games, and DoorDash. Why would I ever need to go outside?
This was me like 5 years ago, and I still live by this philosophy.
Thank you technology.
25. A little too real for me. T_T.